Can I make a claim against the Federal Government if I am injured or my property is damaged by the negligence of a federal government employee driving a federal government vehicle?

Yes, you can. However, these cases are very different than normal causes of action. These cases are controlled by the Federal Tort Claims Act. It is a very technical type of claim and you are definitely advised to consult with a qualified law firm, like ALTMAN LEGAL GROUP, who has the knowledge and experience to… Read More