Serving Riders Throughout North Texas and Southern Oklahoma
More than half of motorcyclist deaths involve at least one other vehicle (IIHS). If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle collision involving another driver or defective parts, call the experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at Altman Legal Group in Wichita Falls at 940-761-4000 or in Lawton at 580-353-HURT (4878).
Our attorneys in North Texas and Southern Oklahoma handle all types of motorcycle accident claims, including the following:
- Motorcycle accidents involving being struck by a car
- Motorcycle wrecks caused by a drunk driver
- Motorcycle collisions involving a distracted driver
- Motorcycle accidents involving being struck by a truck
- Motorcycle wrecks involving being struck by a bus
- Motorcycle crashes at railroad crossings
- Motorcycle collisions caused by defective parts or a defective bike
- Trike wrecks including trikes converted from a motorcycle
- ATV accidents
A motorcyclist can recover money for his or her damages to the motorcycle as well as his or her injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, mental anguish, physical impairment and disfigurement (scarring) from a wreck that was the result of someone else’s negligence.
Texoma’s Motorcycle Injury Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured or a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle wreck, Altman Legal Group is here to help. Our experienced personal injury attorneys are licensed in Texas and Oklahoma. We maintain offices in Wichita Falls, Texas and Lawton, Oklahoma.
Altman Legal Group represents innocent motorcycle and ATV accident victims throughout Texas, Oklahoma and many other states. We handle personal injury cases in Wichita Falls, Iowa Park, Graham, Burkburnett, Sheppard Air Force Base, Henrietta, Seymour, Electra, Vernon, Eastland, Stephenville, Jacksboro, and many others. Our clients also come from Oklahoma cities, including Lawton, Ft. Sill, Duncan, Altus, and more.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-772-0828 or click here (<<<link) if you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle accident.