Grant’s interest in the law originated while still attending Midwestern State University as a Legal Intern at the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office. During his time at the DA’s office, Grant got to know many of the members of the local bar association and affirmed his passion for the law. It was also during this time when he decided to attend law school at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Two weeks after their wedding in Wichita Falls, Grant and his wife moved to Norman, Oklahoma for the next chapter of their life.
Upon graduating from OU Law and taking the Oklahoma Bar Exam, Grant began his career as a personal injury lawyer with the same Oklahoma City law firm he interned with during law school.
In 2015, Grant, his wife Taryn, and their two children moved back to Wichita Falls so they could live closer to family. That same year, Grant joined Altman Legal Group and took the Texas Bar Exam.
Today, Grant is licensed to practice law in both Texas and Oklahoma, and enjoys helping injured clients in both states on a daily basis get through their insurance claims and through the litigation process when necessary.
His wife, Taryn, is a small business owner specializing in custom picture framing. They have three kids, ages 7, 6, and 3. Grant’s hobbies revolve around his family, brewing pour-over coffee, taking on weekend home improvement projects, and watching OU football games.
Past Professional Experience:
- Wichita County District Attorney’s Office
- Certified Mediator (volunteer) for legal disputes in Cleveland County, OK
- Attorney with boutique personal injury firm in Oklahoma City, OK
- Midwestern State University (B.B.A. in Finance)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D.)
Professional Achievements and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Mediator Certification from the Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- Certificate in Business Law & Entrepreneurship from OU Law
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch 2020
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2020
- Wichita County Bar Association
- Arts Council, Wichita Falls Area, Inc. – Board member (2016-2019)